Sunday, July 5, 2009
Whew!!!
Well, I officially got an email saying I was in my 48 hour window. Although I am thrilled at the thought of being with my family again, I am saddened at the thought of leaving my friend John. This was his night off and I stuck around to help the new guy out. Now, when i say I am sorry for leaving you in this "Sea of Uncoolness" John, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I am getting ready to leave the shop to finish packing, and I still can't quite figure out how I made it all night without going crazy. Really can't imagine doing two more months of it. Oh and by the way, it would appear that the new "out of the box NCO(SSgt type)" is only programmed to understand Cellular communications. I am truly sorry to leave you here by yourself my friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment