These are very loud!

These are very loud!

Caves are a good place to hide.

Caves are a good place to hide.

Just funny to me.

Just funny to me.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hmmmm.....

Well my friend you couldn't be more correct with your assumption. Since being home it's like everything is a fog around me. Bad feeling of knowing things operate fine without you. Now don't get me wrong, I know that it's this way for the simple fact that I have been gone so much over the years, but it's just hard knowing you aren't needed for things to operate smoothly. Just a hard transition is all. Things will work I know. Just still venting out frustrations.
As far as Haynes replacement goes.....You absolutley can't fix STUPID! What a piece of work! Like i said in the past, i hated to leave you there by yourself, but i don't think I would've done well with a couple of those folks. Keep chipping away at the stone my friend. In this man's opinion you've done a great job! Get out of the riptide, it's time to start swimming back toward the beach good buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment