These are very loud!

These are very loud!

Caves are a good place to hide.

Caves are a good place to hide.

Just funny to me.

Just funny to me.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Sea of uncoolness.



Well, this is a bitter sweet night. I am glad that my compadre is heading home to see the ones that he loves, but hell, the picture says it best. You made me laugh at the way I had missed the obvious. You are clearly correct that the "FNG" only gets cellugulare signals. It seems like all the microwave, and infrared experiments was for naught. Well, I will have to get a manual out and see what to do next. You have been an awesome source of knowledge, and I will miss you expertise and wit. I hope that I see you in the fall, but if not this year, maybe next.

No comments:

Post a Comment