These are very loud!

These are very loud!

Caves are a good place to hide.

Caves are a good place to hide.

Just funny to me.

Just funny to me.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Great, you are alive!

Hola Amigo. I am glad to hear that you are home! I do know what you mean about the unsettled feeling. If I am reading you like it feels to me, it is like your home is no longer yours. I know that it passes, but when you are in it, it sure feels like it will never feel like home again. The BS is getting deep here, and mister nipple rings (Haynse’s replacement) is a true work of art, sculpted from pure fecal matter! That jack ass had the balls to allude that I needed to brush up on basic managerial techniques. He is also far from being above using the work of the other crews to make himself, and his people look good. The night crew is still plugging along, but I am sick of this place. I have, as have we all, been very busy. I take my math final today. I am nervous, but glad to be done. I do think that for the most part I have remained sane in this massive tidal wave of ravaging uncoolness. It did rip off my swimming trunks, drag me across the coral, and shove a conch up my rectum; but, I am not dead yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment