Tuesday, May 11, 2010
The Return of Destiny, it was destined to be.
Well, The Knife of Destiny has returned from the desolate wastes of the forgotten abyss (it was behind the refrigerator). This was good news, and it made me happy. Last night I was troubled by bad dreams. I have been having dreams since I got here. They occur almost every night. They are mostly based on infidelity. Not the most fun thing to be troubled by. Oh well, what God wills shall be. I just hope that he wills that I don’t need to suffer that pain. Today I was told that I was going to be working nights, and to go back to leave work. About three hours later I was awoken and told that there was a misunderstanding, and that the night crew had been canceled. Just par for the course here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment