Friday, May 7, 2010
240 Volts of muscle shredding power!
Damn, 110 Volts is nothing. I got zapped by 240 last night, and my left bicep, tricep, and shoulder, are sore as hell. It made me angry. I was trying to vacuum my pod, and it blew a fuse in the transformer. I turned off the transformer, unscrewed the fuse, and... WHAMO!!! So today, my muscles are sore from the contraction. I tried to lift today, but only did a few sets. It feels like it is the tendons. Yesterday Ivan was laid to rest. He had become increasingly hostile, to the point of us worrying for Kade's safety. He will be missed, but it is for the best. Liz is taking it hard. She is stronger than me. Every time I thought of putting Ivan down, I would rationalize a reason not to do it. He had a good life. He was loved, fed, sheltered, and was part of a family. Sarg is getting long in years, and it will probably not be long before he passes on too. I am not sure if Kade will know, care, or notice that Ivan is not around, but I hope he doesn't. He seemed to like Ivan a lot. We all did. Fare thee well my pup. You will be missed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment