These are very loud!

These are very loud!

Caves are a good place to hide.

Caves are a good place to hide.

Just funny to me.

Just funny to me.

Friday, August 28, 2009

The Light is within sight!!!

Yes, I am in a better mood. Things have been getting better; well, I have been at least. It is mostly just a mindset that keeps people wallowing in their own shite. It may stink, and be uncomfortable, but hey, it's warm. That is why most people never just step out of their pool of filth. It may suck, but it is all mine! So, I had a change of mind. I do miss my compadre. This time here has made me grow, and become a better leader than I was, BUT, it was much better to have a wingman you trust, and can lean on. Wally’s replacement is another great NCO. I have been very fortunate. Once I leave here, I think that the turmoil is going to boil over for a while, but Randolph will handle it. On a sour note, I have stopped on the Pushup Quest. The new shift hours make it very hard to dedicate an hour or more per day to the goal of a 15000 shirt. I am certain that I have done at least 15000, but I have not recorded them, so I don’t feel right claiming them. Elk camp is coming up soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment